Polaris Recruitment, a Dayton based recruitment advertising and communications agency, is adding consulting as a service. We will be working with clients to assist in the recruitment process to source, screen, interview and qualify candidates for employment. We are seeking a talented Contract Recruiter on a part-time basis to work on these projects for our clients.
- Become familiar with Polaris as an agency, our services, and clients
- Become familiar with clients’ business, services, recruitment needs and process
- Identify and source resume databases for qualified candidates
- Screen incoming resumes for qualifications
- Network opportunities via social media and other methods
- Initiate contact with candidates via texting, phone and email to create interest, sell the opportunity, answer questions, qualify, etc.
- Rank candidates and prepare summaries
- Work with clients to introduce candidates, provide information, answer questions, etc.
- Make recommendations on process
- Prioritize tasks and duties to ensure superior customer service
- Effectively communicate with agency leadership to maintain high quality and efficiency of service to clients
- Gain an understanding of the primary markets for Polaris services and products
- Contribute to the organization’s recruitment service solutions for clients, suggest new products and services
- Accurately track time
- Other duties as needed, everyone at Polaris is a critical part of the team and responsible for a variety of duties
- A Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing) in HR, Marketing, Communications or related (suitable experience may be substituted)
- 1+ years’ experience/training in recruitment, staffing, human resources, sales, marketing, etc.
- An outgoing and engaging personality with the ability to connect with new people such as agency staff, candidates and client contacts to build productive relationships
- Strong customer service orientation and clear understanding how your work impacts clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be adept at maintaining several projects at once and tracking specific details; be time conscious of deadlines and clients needs
- Extensive experience with resume databases and applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
The above information is not an all-inclusive list, additional responsibilities and/or requirements may be added. Please forward your resume, including compensation requirements (candidates will not be considered without this) to:
Polaris Recruitment Communications